If you are having trouble paying your mortgage, and your property is worth less than your mortgage balance, a short sale may be for you.

As a CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) I can assist you with a short sale and possibly save your home from foreclosure. Please call me for more information if you think you may qualify.