Welcome to your beautiful island home. This spacious 4 bedroom 4 bath home is located on Ono Island with direct waterfront on Old River. The pier leads to the covered boat storage with lift and dock where you can enjoy kayaking, paddle boarding, swimming and fishing. From there you are just a short distance to the Gulf of Mexico for some great fishing and the Intracoastal waterway to enjoy a beautiful cruise. The custom built home was constructed to withstand the storms that we have on the Gulf coast with Eagle windows which are high impact rated as well as energy efficient. The home is great for entertaining with a spacious split floor plan with large living room with a double sided fireplace in the living room and kitchen. It has a beautiful cathedral ceiling and floor to ceiling windows that allow natural lighting and a beautiful view of Old River. The gourmet kitchen has recessed lighting, crown molding and split brick flooring. The spacious master suite features room for a home office or sitting area with windows overlooking the waterfront. The Master bathroom has Jacuzzi tub, his and her vanities and separate shower. The two car garage has a workshop and great amounts of storage space throughout. This is a perfect vacation home or full time residence located on beautiful, well maintained Ono Island which has a fire station and fulltime security staff for your family's safety.
- Area Orange Beach 1
- Association Fees 135
- County Baldwin
- Property Taxes 2647
- Property Type Residential Detached
- Subdivision Ono Island
- Terms of Sale Cash, Conventional
- Year Built 1989
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Electric, Refrigerator w/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector
- Apx Living Area 3,577
- Full Bathrooms 4
- Boat Facilities Boat Dock, Covered, Water Depth (4 ft+)
- Community Amenities BBQ Area, Club House, Exercise Room, Fishing Pier, Guard at Gate, Meeting Room, Tennis/Racquetball, Gated
- Bedrooms 4
- Construction Foundation Piers, Pilings, Slab and Piers
- Construction Status Resale
- Energy Saving Features Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Star Windows
- Exterior Finish Stucco
- Fireplace Living Room
- Floors Carpet, Split Brick, Tile
- Furnished No
- Garage Attached, Double Garage
- Half Bathrooms 0
- Heat Cooling Central Electric
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16'x18'
- Master Bedroom Level 2
- Property Amenities Automatic Garage Door, Cable, Ceiling Fan(s), Internet, Patio, Security System, Split Bedroom Plan, Storage-In, Termite Contract, Vaulted Ceiling, Wrap Around Balcony
- Property Interior Stories Two
- Roof Metal
- Style Craftsman
- Kitchen Level Main Level
- Dining Dimensions 13'x16'
- Dining Rm Level Main Level
- Great Room Dimensions 18'x27'
- Great Room Level Main Level
- Kitchen Dimensions 16'x16'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 17'x11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main Level
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 14'x11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main Level
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 11'x9'
- Bedroom 4 Level 2
- Lot Description Less than 1 acre, Level, Some Trees, Water View, Waterfront, Pier, Boat Lift
- Lot Size 80'x310'
- Utilities Cable TV, Sewage-City, Total Electric, Underground Utilities, Water Heater-Electric, Water-City
- Water Property Type River Acc (Wlk <-1/4 Mi)
Leigh McPhersonAssociate Broker
RE/MAX Of Orange BeachDirect: 251-975-3340
36561 (Orange Beach) Demographics
Market Last 30 Days
Average Days on Market
Properties for Sale
|--||New Value: $1,115,000|
|1/31/2019 11:16:46 PM||New Value: $1,115,000|
|11/2/2018 11:17:00 PM||New Value: $1,198,500|